Visit to Colloredo-Mansfelds
The pigeon hidden in the hole of the dance hall of the half-forgotten Baroque palace in Old Town. it was built after 1735 for Prince Vinzenz Paul Mansfeld. Sculptures on the portal and a fountain with a statue of Neptune in the courtyard were most likely made in Matiáš Braun’s workshop. In mid-19th century a neighbouring house was attached to the Palace and a passage was created on the right side of the main façade. The façade and part of the interiors were adapted in Neo-Rococo style. In 1840 the first exhibition of Fine Arts Unity was held in the palace, until 1914 an estates fencing-room was located there.