Organ of the Church of the Holy Savior
Originally a Lutheran church built by Jan Kryštof of Graubünden 1611-1614. In 1626 it became part of a Paulaner (Minims) monastery, which was abolished in 1784. In the 17th and 18th centuries the church was redesigned in the Baroque style and received a tower in 1720. Side parts of the church were completed in the 19th century. In 2010, restoration of the church organ, one of the largest mechanical organs in the Czech Republic, was completed after several years’ work.